Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sonamy vs Shadamy


Hey guys today I will be discussing the topic Sonamy and Shadamy. First i would like to point out that  I know that isn't Shadow, but its the only thing i had on my computer I hate copying down pictures from sites because then I have to say who drew it or something like that. So yeah anyway back to todays topic. Its obvious that most of you guys are Sonamy fans like hello its in the name of the blog. But i still want to talk about this issue. Tell you the truth i have nothing against Shadow and if people think Amy should have a 'bad boy' as her boyfriend then she should date Knuckles. Seriously though most people say that Shadow is like emo os something which is kinda true, but emo people don't have negative thoughts on EVERYTHING!!!!!! Come on now people think this kind of stuff through. I can't stand people saying that Shadow is cool and that he should be with Amy um hello Shadow nor Amy would exist without Sonic. So bam Amy shows know sensational appeal towards Shadow what so ever. She may be nice to him and all that and may have told him all that stuff that reminded him of Maria, but she only did that to get him to help Sonic. They may share a special bond stronger than any thing with Sonic, but they can't nor should they ever be lovers. Like I said in my first post ever Sonic and Amy were made each other and I'm not about to go back into detail about how they are if you want to find out read in my first post called #1 post. Well that is the end of my discussion at this point see you guys next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment