Sunday, August 21, 2011

#1 post

Hello everyone. Will not say my real name but you all can call me Amy. My blog is about none other than SEGA's top couple Sonic and Amy. I'm going to report the issuse caused by these two. They are just two normal.... wait scratch that. We have one blue impaitent speedster, and one pink love crazy short tempered Sonic fangirl. How can you not be die hard in love the idea of these two together. They were made for each other literally. Amy was actually made to be Sonic's self-appointed girlfriend. Plus, I'm not quite sure why, everyone hates Sally. I haven't ready any of the Sonic archie comics, but I still hate her. (She gets in Amy's way). We all know how Sonamy met too, dont we? If you don't know then let me fill you in on what I've picked up. Metal Sonic (if you dont know who that is then you are no Sonic fan) kidnaps Amy (orginally known as Rosy the Rascal before the Sonic archie comics) and takes her to Little Planet. Sonic of course goes to save her, but when he does Rosy (aka Amy) falls in love with him instantly. She thinks he is cute strong and brave for saving her from such a dangerous place. She doesn't officially see Sonic until he dashes off leaving her in the dust. My opinion is that when Sonic was running is that he was mostly thinking about how to stop Eggman (at the time Robotnik), but there was a small part in his mind picturing Amy. See now this isnt even how the whole Sonamy stuff starts. The real Sonamy rush starts when Amy shows up in more video games like Sonic the Hedgehog 2000 edition. Now things get really crazy when Sonic X comes out and Sonic acts shy around Amy when she hugs him. Now this does get some Sonally fans blood boiling, but as for the Sonamy... well lets just say that day is mentioned in history. Well that is my first ever post and my introduction to the Sonamy world I don't know when i will update again, but when i do i swear it will be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment