Monday, August 22, 2011

Sonamy Fans

Hey guys Amy here and boy  is this post gonna be better than the last... even though I just posted my first bost yesterday. Anyways back todays topic which is you guys the Sonamy fans. as you can tell from this picture it is fan made (not callin the artist an ameatur this is actually pretty good). Oh by the way this was created by seiya712 at deviantart.net. Back to my point. Some of you guys are just simple Sonamy fans that just love watching Sonamy moments from the show, the games, and the comics. But most of you (like myself) are die hard sonamy fans. You write about them, you make videos about them, write songs about them, you draw them, you know both of their official birthdays, you write their names during school and get in trouble with your teacher (me). Guys i actually know someone who got a Sonamy picture on their birthday cake. She was die hard in love with Sonic and Amy. I swear, dont believe me look it up has a picture of Sonic and Amy from the Sonic X episode Amy on the Beach and/ or Last Resort. So check it out I would have loved a slice of that (no pun intended). This couple just makes you want to scream. It makes you want to kill the Sonic Team in Japan for not making a 4th season of Sonic X to get more details on the two hedgehogs. I know I do even though I've lived in Japan and have lots of friends who are Japanese.My point is Sonic and Amy would not be Sonamy without you guys and I realized this today when I was talking to my mom about how I need to grow up and stop obsessing over Sonic. Well guess what Mom some Sonamy fans are in their 20s!!!! I think well actually the oldest Sonamy fan I've met is a guy one fanfiction.net and he like in college I think. Well you guys I'm off, but don;t worry I might post again tomorrow until then... STAY STONG YOU SONAMYFREAKS!!!!!!

1 comment: